Basic Infinite Shoot-em-up
This is a basic example of how to make a shoot-em-up game where the goal is to survive as long as possible against increasing difficulty, while gaining as many points as possible.
Controls : Touch or left mouse button to fire in that direction. On desktop, you can also use the arrow keys to move.
Features include :
- A unique player character that takes damage in an unusual way.
- Enemy ships, a basic enemy and a miniboss, that spawn with increasing frequency
- Powerups that can be attacked to replenish the health of the
- Touch controls for mobile devices and mouse/keyboard controls for desktop.
- Sound effects and a short looping music track.
- A high score that tracks the highest score gained since the game was loaded.
Sound effects, events and music made by me, sprite and background art made by https://twitter.com/LillianLow .
If you like this prototype or are a Construct developer, please consider donating, or purchasing this template to get access to the template files.
Any bugs or feedback, please leave a comment or drop me a message, thanks!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.